Ubisoft revealed the patch notes for the Title Replace 1.0.4 coming to Murderer’s Creed Valhalla tomorrow, Nov. 26 for all platforms.
The most recent characteristic within the replace is a “Graphics/Efficiency Mode” that enables the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Collection X|S to toggle between prioritizing graphics and framerate.
The Efficiency Mode adapts the decision to take care of 60 frames per second, whereas High quality Mode presents the utmost decision at 30 frames per second. The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Collection X default to Efficiency Mode, whereas the Xbox Collection S will initially default to High quality Mode.
The replace additionally provides enhancements throughout graphics, audio, system, HUD, renaming cloud saves, and gameplay together with a number of distinct fixes from the patch notes akin to:
- Fish in Norway will now spawn in unhealthy climate.
- Crows will not randomly fall from the sky in Asgard.
- NPCs will now react to the participant stealing.
- Addressed a difficulty the place canine would begin levitating when Eivor begins to pet them.
- Gamers will now be capable to air-assassinate sleeping NPCs.
The Murderer’s Creed Valhalla replace will launch tomorrow, Nov. 26 at 7 a.m. ET and requires round 5 GB for Xbox consoles, 2.5 GB for PlayStation 5, 4.1 GB for PlayStation 4, and 4.3 GB for PC.