Issue curve and Malaise adjustments additionally added.
Following its launch of the Deadly Falls DLC, Evil Empire and Movement Twin have a brand new replace for Useless Cells. It’s presently within the alpha department on Steam so that you’ll have to navigate to the Betas tab beneath properties to obtain it. Dubbed “The Whack-a-mole Replace”, it provides three new heavy weapons, three Mutations and way more.
The brand new weapons are the Huge Axe, the Huge Membership and the Tombstone, every scaling off of Survival. The Huge Axe is able to chaining assaults whereas the Huge Membership will be charged for much more injury. The Tombstone is for extra comedic functions since killing a foe will actually plant a tombstone on their grave.
The brand new Mutations are Execution, which executes enemies beneath 5 % well being (and might scale as much as 15 %); Barbed Tip, which inflicts injury over time to enemies based mostly on arrows caught in them; and Level Clean which inflicts bonus injury with shut vary assaults. Different welcome adjustments embrace Malaise being faraway from Boss Cell 4 problem. Malaise additionally now not enhance enemy motion velocity and enemies received’t flip into Elites or spawn for just a few seconds after an Elite notices you.
Try the complete patch notes right here and keep tuned for extra particulars when it hits dwell servers.
- New mutation: Level Clean. Shut-ranged vary assaults inflict X% bonus damages.
New problem curve: We’re experimenting with a brand new approach of accelerating the issue from one BC to the subsequent.
- BC0: Well being fountains in each transition.
- BC1: Well being fountain each different transition, with one minor flask when the fountain is lacking.
- BC2: No extra well being fountain, one minor flask in each transition.
- BC3: One minor flask after the primary boss and earlier than the second.
- BC4: No extra well being in any transition, enemies teleport to your place.
- BC5: No extra well being, enemies teleport, malaise added.
Trying to have your opinion on that new method, so don’t hesitate to present us suggestions!
- A brand new PNJ 5bc unique has appeared, the Collector’s intern! He’ll have the ability to unlock blueprints whereas the massive man is away.
- New weapon: The Huge Axe ™. They are saying the final hit will be chained, however nobody lived lengthy sufficient to substantiate…
- New weapon: The Huge Membership ™. Maintain to cost and break the membership on the top of your unlucky enemies.
- New weapon: The (regular-sized) Tombstone. Keep on the bottom when you handle to kill one thing with the final hit, however we’re nonetheless engaged on it and it will likely be up to date within the subsequent weeks.
- New mutation: Execution. (Colorless). Immediately kill enemies going beneath 5% (scales as much as 15%) well being after you hit them together with your weapon.
- New mutation: Barbed Suggestions. Inflict x injury per seconds to enemies per arrows caught in them.
- Added an Omnivorous weight loss plan which randomize the looks of your meals.