Dying’s Gambit was launched for Steam and PS4 again in 2018, and it was billed as an motion platformer recreation that took inspiration from video games like Undertale and the Darkish Souls collection, so far as the narrative and gameplay mechanics have been involved. It had its justifiable share of flaws, however was nonetheless probably the most inventive indie video games we’d performed that yr. Serenity Forge and White Rabbit have simply introduced Dying’s Gambit: Afterlife for Change, which is an enhanced model of the sport with tons of latest additions and different tweaks.
You may try the debut trailer for your self down beneath:
A few of the adjustments and additions in Afterlife embrace:
- A whole mechanical revamp, together with fine-tuned encounters, improved motion and expanded crafting
- Alternate endings to attain because the story progresses
- Over 30 weapons whole, with new abilities for every weapon
- 6 new bosses to combat, on high of the unique 14
- A massively expanded new world to discover, including 10 new ranges to the unique 11
- A brand new map to navigate Siradon
There’s no set launch date for Dying’s Gambit: Afterlife simply but, however we’ll maintain you up to date as extra data comes our approach.