Blizzard is at present internet hosting BlizzConline and the developer revealed a category for Diablo IV and Diablo II Resurrected.
Beginning with Diablo IV, we get the reveal of a returning class, the Rogue.
Customization is the secret, letting gamers create the rogue that they think about, together with appears, background, and skill.
Right here’s the trailer displaying the rogue off.
When you’re unfamiliar with Diablo IV, it was introduced again in 2019, and it’s coming for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
The following a part of the announcement is Diablo II Resurrected, which is a full HD remaster of each the unique sport and the growth Lord of Destruction.
It’ll come this 12 months for PS5, Xbox Sequence X|S, PS4, Nintendo, and PC. Xbox One doesn’t look like supported from in the present day’s announcement.
Cross play and cross-progression will likely be supported and the unique 2D visuals will even be included as an choice.
You’ll be able to take a look at the reveal trailer beneath.
Right here’s an official function record.
- Remastered graphics—monsters, heroes, objects, spells, all resurrected.
- An epic story instructed by means of 5 distinct acts.
- Basic gameplay—the identical Diablo II you already know and love, preserved.
- Up to date Battle.web help.
- Deliberate help for cross-progression—take your progress wherever you play.
- … and rather more!