It’s solely three weeks till the tip of the primary season of Fall Guys, however Mediatonic has revealed that one other mid-season replace is releasing at present.
The principle function is how current ranges will now change, seeing new obstacles being thrown at you each on occasion. A PlayStation Weblog put up from Anthony Pepper, Senior Designer at Mediatonic, mentioned the next concerning the alterations:
“With this newest patch, you’ll rapidly begin to see that every one is just not what it appears in The Blunderdome. Acquainted favourites should be tackled in all new methods, with the addition of dozens of obstacles, dizzyingly random rotations and naturally, loads of tumbling fruit. And what’s extra, gamers will don’t know when these adjustments will happen — no bean’s dignity shall be spared!”
The opposite large addition is the lengthy awaited debut of Huge Yeetus, which is a giant hammer that’ll interrupt gamers in the midst of a degree. It might probably launch struggling gamers to the entrance of the pack or fling them off the stage entierly.
The Fall Guys Twitter account has been teasing it for a number of weeks and it’ll lastly arrive as a part of at present’s replace.
The opposite adjustments coming within the patch are:
- Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
- Added means to bind sport actions to mouse buttons
- Improved stability when creating events on PS4
- Improved stability when progressing from one spherical to a different, there needs to be much less disconnections within the qualification display and spherical loading now.
- Bug fixes in ranges, spectator mode and improved resilience when community errors happen.
- Fall Ball timer right down to 120 seconds from 150
- Lowered Min Participant Counts for some ranges to extend spherical selection
You may see a trailer for the mid-season Fall Guys patch down under and also you’ll have the ability to obtain the replace in some unspecified time in the future at present.