After spending just a few weeks on high of Famitsu’s weekly charts for essentially the most extremely anticipated upcoming video games, final week, Ultimate Fantasy 16 fell to second place, being overtaken by upcoming Change RPG Shin Megami Tensei 5. Within the latest charts, the PS5 unique has retaken the pole place, with a fairly wholesome lead of votes over Shin Megami Tensei 5, which drops again all the way down to second place.
Bayonetta 3, which was in third place final week, retains its place, whereas Pokemon Good Diamond and Shining Pearl climb as much as fourth place. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel has fallen to No. 6, with Splatoon 3 transferring as much as fifth place as an alternative.
The whole high 10, by the way, is dominated nearly fully by upcoming Change video games. Aside from Ultimate Fantasy 16 at No. 1 and the PS5 model of Gran Turismo 7 at No. 10, all different video games within the high 10 are Change title, together with Pokemon Legends: Arceus at No. 7 and Triangle Technique at No. 9.
You may take a look at the total high 10 under. All votes have been forged by Famitsu readers between October 14 and October 20.
1. [PS5] Ultimate Fantasy 16 – 562 votes
2. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 454 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 413 votes
4. [NSW] Pokemon Good Diamond/Shining Pearl – 405 votes
5. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 307 votes
6. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 300 votes
7. [NSW] Pokemon Legends: Arceus – 241 votes
8. [NSW] Ushiro – 239 votes
9. [NSW] Triangle Technique – 236 votes
10. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 217 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]