Following the reveal of the Endwalker enlargement for Last Fantasy XIV, Sq. Enix despatched in a press launch with a ton of official screenshots and artwork.
The gallery contains loads of parts of the enlargement, incuding the important thing art work by Yoshitaka Amano the brand new areas of Thavnair and Garlemald, the brand new Sage job and way more.
You may verify them out within the gallery under alongside an official characteristic record. You may learn loads extra in regards to the enlargement in our recap of the reveal livestream.
- Degree cap enhance from 80 to 90
- Expansive new areas, together with Garlemald, Thavnair, and the town of Radz-at-Han
- A brand new tribe: the Arkasodara
- New threats, together with Anima
- New dungeons
- A brand new high-difficulty raid: Pandæmonium
- Secrets and techniques revealed in a brand new alliance raid collection
- New small-scale PvP mode
- An extra Belief ally: Estinien Wyrmblood
- A brand new residential district: Ishgard
- Updates to the Gold Saucer
- Enjoyable enjoyable in Island Sanctuary
- New gear and crafting recipes
- Expanded horizons by way of the Information Middle Journey System
When you’re unfamiliar with Last Fantasy XIV, it’s presently obtainable for PlayStation 4 and PC, and an open beta of the model new PS5 model will open on April 13 alongside replace 5.5. The improve might be supplied freed from cost to those that personal the PS4 model.
The Endwalker enlargement will launch fall 2021.
Just some days in the past, Sq. Enix launched replace 5.45, bringing the sport a step nearer to the enlargement.
When you’re within the sport usually, you may learn our newest interview with producer and director Naoki Yoshida, one other with composer Masayoshi Soken, and our overview of Shadowbringers.
We just lately celebrated the tenth anniversary of the arrival of Naoki Yoshida as director and producer. You may as well watch a current video specializing in the earlier enlargement Shadowbringers’ story and that includes a brand new association of its theme track.