Epic Video games has rolled out the Fortnite 17.50 replace, including a brand new Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, a bunch of latest cosmetics and likewise adjustments a named location to Sludgy Swamp.
The information comes by way of standard dataminers and leakers on Twitter, Guille_GAG and iFireMonkey.
First up is the brand new Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, which has additionally been detailed over in a put up on the official Fortnite web site. The Legacy Set can be out there to all Fortnite Crew subscribers, and features a Again Bling and unlockable pickaxe, each of which evolve for every month you’re an energetic subscriber.
There are six phases, with every unlocking on the 14th of every month you’ve bought an energetic Fortnite Crew subscription. All phases are detailed under:
- Stage 1: Unlock the Protocol Pack Again Bling upon being subscribed or subscribing to Fortnite Crew. In case you’re not subscribed when the v17.50 replace releases, you’ll unlock it instantly once you do subscribe.
- Stage 2: The Again Bling evolves, including the Protocol Elite Type. This occurs on the 14th of the month after Stage 1.
- Stage 3: The Again Bling evolves once more, including the Protocol Overdrive Type. The Zen Axe Pickaxe emerges from the Again Bling. Each occur on the 14th of the month after Stage 2.
- Stage 4: The Pickaxe evolves, including the Zen Striker Type. This occurs on the 14th of the month after Stage 3.
- Stage 5: The Pickaxe evolves once more, including the Zen Extremely Type. This occurs on the 14th of the month after Stage 4.
- Stage 6: The Pickaxe evolves as soon as extra, including the Zen Assault Axe Type. This occurs on the 14th of the month after Stage 5.
It’s additionally value noting that the Protocol Pack Again Bling is customizable, permitting gamers to alter its most important shade, the colour of its smoke results, show the banner you’ve outfitted, and alter the banner’s shade, too. You’ll be able to take a look at the trailer for the Fortnite Crew Legacy Set under.
Alongside this new beauty comes an entire host of others, launching within the Merchandise Store quickly. You’ll be able to verify all of them out under because of Guille_GAG’s compilatory picture.
These are all the brand new gadgets that can be releasing within the Merchandise Store quickly. #Fortnite
Initially tweeted by Fortnite Information (@Guille_GAG) on August 31, 2021.
It additionally seems as if the Ant Man pores and skin is getting a brand new emote, if an icon discovered by gameshed_ by way of HYPEX on Twitter is something to go by.
Rounding issues out is the change of the Slurpy Swamp location’s identify to Sludgy Swamp. The rationale for the identify change seems to return from the shortage of Slurp working via the winding rivers surrounding the named location. Seems the UFOs could have sucked up all that health-giving juice, leaving nothing however sludge behind.
Apart from that, not an entire lot else seems to have arrived within the Fortnite 17.50 replace. There are some rumblings about what to anticipate from the tip of season occasion, however we gained’t focus on that right here to avoid wasting you from spoilers.
Simply final week, Epic Video games launched the Martin Luther King interactive expertise to a combined reception.
Whereas some praised it for elevating consciousness amongst younger Fortnite gamers of an essential social motion, others criticized Epic for permitting gamers to make use of emotes and dances whereas the long-lasting speech was being performed, and questioned whether or not the developer had finished sufficient to make sure that gamers couldn’t do something deemed disrespectful inside the expertise.
The Fortnite 17.50 replace has gone stay on all platforms now. Server downtime remains to be underway whereas upkeep is carried out, however needs to be again on-line quickly.