At this time Gearbox Publishing and Counterplay Video games launched a brand new teaser trailer of its upcoming sport for PS5 and PC Godfall.
The trailer showcases one other of the weapons of the sport, named Retribution.
There isn’t all that a lot to see, to be sincere, in addition to the truth that Counterplay is admittedly good at designing melee weapons, and so they nailed the damascus texture.
You possibly can test it out beneath.
If you wish to see extra about Godfall, you possibly can take a look at the cinematic intro, loads of gameplay on PS5, the newest trailer, one other intensive PS5 gameplay presentation, a gameplay trailer from the PS5 reveal occasion, and one for the PC model. We additionally obtained a bunch of moderately pretty wallpapers and one other teaser trailer.
The sport will probably be launched on November 12 for PS5 and PC.
Right here’s how the builders describe the sport.
“Aperion is on the precipice of break. You’re the final of the Valorian knights, god-like warriors capable of equip Valorplates, legendary armor units that rework wielders into unstoppable masters of melee fight. Tear by means of foes as you climb by means of the basic realms and problem the mad god, Macros who awaits you on the prime. Ascend in Godfall, the first-of-its-kind, looter-slasher, melee action-RPG.”
- Journey throughout unique vistas, from the above-ground reefs of the Water Realm to the subterranean crimson forests of the Earth Realm
- Grasp all 5 weapon courses, every with distinctive playstyles and a wide range of longswords, polearms, warhammers, greatswords, and twin blades
- Stage up, be taught new abilities, and uncover legendary weapons with devastating results on the battlefield
- Unlock 12 Valorplates: Divine, Zodiac-inspired fits of armor that empower you to shred each enemy between you and Macros
- Check your abilities within the Tower of Trials and problem your self in opposition to the hardest foes and earn top-tier loot
- Battle solo, or alongside buddies with three-player PvE on-line co-op play