The Fall season is kicking into high-gear in Animal Crossing: New Horizons as October involves a detailed. Now that the month is ending, although, because of this there are some fish, bugs, and sea creatures leaving your island.
As soon as November comes round, a brand-new set of critters will likely be arriving at your not-so-deserted island. In case you nonetheless plan on filling out your Critterpedia and donating these creatures to assist fill out Blathers’ museum, right here’s a useful record of each single fish, bug, and sea creature leaving Animal Crossing in October.
Good luck discovering all of them!
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fish Leaving in October
- Mahi-mahi – Discovered on the pier with a giant shadow all day
- Big Trevally – Discovered on the pier with a giant shadow all day
- Rainbowfish – Present in rivers with a small shadow between 9 am and 4 pm
- Moray Eel – Discovered within the sea with a skinny eel-like shadow all day
- Tilapia – Present in rivers with a medium shadow throughout any time
- Betta – Present in rivers with a small shadow between 9 am and 4 pm
- Angelfish – Present in rivers with a small shadow between 4 pm and 9 am
- Ribbon Eel – Discovered within the sea all day with a small shadow
- Snapping Turtle – Might be present in rivers between 9 pm and 4 am with a giant shadow
- Catfish – Present in ponds between 4 pm and 9 am with medium shadow