As we speak Piranha Video games launched a brand new trailer showcasing the primary DLC for its mech simulator Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries.
The DLC is titled Heroes of the Interior Sphere and it was initially slated for April, however the of us at Piranha Video games determined to delay it whereas increasing it slightly massively.
The trailer reveals the brand new mech chassis included within the DLC together with Corsair, Champion, Dervish, Charger, Hatamoto-Chi, Vulcan, and Marauder II. On prime of that, we get to see the Additional-Photo voltaic Moon biome.
You’ll be able to take pleasure in it beneath.
In the event you’re unfamiliar with the DLC, right here’s an outline of what it’ll included.
- New Profession Mode – begin a profession from scratch in any of the good homes or import your progress from the unique Marketing campaign.
- Profession Paths – Full 5 completely different job sorts to unlock profession path rewards together with new blueprints for quirking mechs.
- Expanded Interior Sphere Map that features 61 whole warzones (+18), 34 Industrial Hubs, and 55 quest strains (+11) recrafted for much less linear, extra open exploration.
- Search out 7 new heroes and their hero mechs within the story-driven Hero Quests, that includes 7 distinctive handcrafted missions.
- 7 new ‘Mech chassis: Corsair, Vulcan, Charger, Hatamoto-Chi, Dervish, Champion, Marauder II
- 50 new variants together with new variants for present chassis.
- New tools: ECM, EWECM, BAP, EWAP, MASC, Supercharger.
- New Weapons: Chem Lasers, Brief Burst lasers, Mech Rifles.
- New Procedural Mission kind: Beachhead that options artillery strikes and emplacements.
- New Big Moon Biome and Moonbase garrisons.
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries is accessible solely for PC on the Epic Video games Retailer. It’ll additionally come to steam sooner or later.