NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… Debuts on Prime of Weekly UK Retail Charts

0
0

89% of the sport’s bodily launch copies within the UK had been offered on PlayStation.


NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139

NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… director Yoko Taro lately stated he doesn’t anticipate his recreation to promote very properly, that Automata’s gross sales had been one thing of a fluke, and although it’s nonetheless too early to say how proper (or not) he’ll transform, the remake has, on the very least, received off to a stable begin within the UK retail charts (by way of GamesIndustry).

The motion RPG has debuted on prime of the weekly charts (although admittedly it was a comparatively gradual week, with a complete of 150,000 software program models offered all through the interval for all video games mixed). Replicant’s gross sales are nonetheless decrease than Automata’s although, promoting 50% much less at launch. 89% of all of those gross sales had been on the PS4, with the remaining 11% approaching the Xbox One.

MotoGP 21 was one other new launch final week, and it didn’t handle to interrupt into the highest 10. It charts at No. 19, with 37% of its gross sales on the PS5, and 31% on the PS4. In the meantime, Monster Hunter Rise lastly falls out of the highest 10 after spending 5 consecutive weeks close to the highest of the charts. Cyberpunk 2077, which re-entered the highest 10 after a protracted absence final week, remains to be hanging in at No. 10.

You may try the total prime 10 for the week ending April 24 beneath.

  1. NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…
  2. FIFA 21
  3. Tremendous Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
  4. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  6. Minecraft (Swap)
  7. Grand Theft Auto 5
  8. Soccer Supervisor 2021
  9. Ring Match Journey
  10. Cyberpunk 2077

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here