Right here’s how you can discover each weapon within the sport and procure some helpful improve supplies.
NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… has 30 weapons in whole, some acquired by paying distributors and others found on the planet. As famous in our endings information, you want all of them with the intention to entry all the endings. Let’s go over all of their places right here.
First up are the One-Handed Weapons:
- Anonymous Blade – Your beginning weapon.
- Lily-Leaf Sword – Prices 2,400 Gold. Buy from Village Blacksmith.
- Nirvana Dagger – Situated in Misplaced Shrine. En path to the skin stairs, search for a scaffolding that has a chest. The weapon might be inside.
- Moonrise – Rescue the Southern Plain guards.
- Rebirth – Offered by the Prince of Facade as a reward.
- Earth Wyrm’s Claw – Prices 8,400 Gold. Buy from the Facade Blacksmith.
- Blade of Treachery – Situated within the Haunted Manor in a chest simply earlier than the boss combat.
- Beastbain – Prices 16,800 outdated. Buy from the Village Blacksmith.
- Religion – Collected from the Forest of Delusion’s Mayor as a reward.
- Historical Overlord – Obtained from Prince of Facade as a reward.
- Phoenix Dagger – Prices 31,200 Gold. Buy from Seafront Blacksmith.
- Labyrinth’s Whisper – Full the side-quest “A Bridge in Peril.”
- Iron Pipe – Full the side-quest “The Magical Stone.” To accumulate it, communicate to the NPC on the Forest of Delusion’s entrance after which Popolla.
Now let’s check out the Two-Handed Weapons you’ll want to amass.
- Kusanagi – After finishing Ending A, obtained originally of the subsequent playthrough.
- Axe of Beheading – Prices 19,200 Gold. Buy from Village Blacksmith.
- Fang of the Twins – Within the Haunted Manor, verify in Stage 1 of the laboratory for a chest containing this weapon.
- Vile Axe – Prices 21,600 Gold. Buy from the Seafront Blacksmith.
- Beastlord – Situated in a chest earlier than the boss combat when visiting the Misplaced Shrine once more.
- Iron Will – Acquired from Gideon as a reward.
- Phoenix Sword – Within the Shadowlord’s Citadel, search for a chamber filled with birds. There’s a chest in it containing the weapon.
- Labyrinth’s Music – Full the side-quest “Disturbing the Sleep of Kings”. Purchase the side-quest by speaking to Facade’s chief.
Lastly, let’s check out the places for all the Spears.
- Transience – After finishing Ending A, obtained originally of the subsequent playthrough.
- Spear of the Usurper – Prices 21,600 Gold. Buy from Seafront Blacksmith.
- Satan Queen – Situated in a chest on the base of the Misplaced Shrine when revisiting it.
- Dawn – Prices 21,600 Gold. Buy from the Blacksmith upon revisiting the Aerie.
- Beastcurse – Situated in a chest earlier than the boss when revisiting the Junk Heap.
- Captain’s Holy Spear – Prices 30,000. Buy from the Blacksmith when revisiting the Facade.
- Dragoon Lance – Situated within the Shadowlord’s Citadel in a chest on the backside of the spiral stairs.
- Phoenix Spear – Prices 32,400 Gold. Buy from the Blacksmith when revisiting the Facade.
- Labyrinth’s Shout – Full the side-quest “The Broken Map.” Communicate to the Village Blacksmith to start the hunt.
Find out how to Fish for Weapon Upgrades
Fishing is among the many actions within the sport and whereas it may be helpful for buying fish and promoting them for Gold, it could actually additionally web some supplies like Rusty Buckets and Rusted Clumps for upgrading weapons. First, be sure you have some bait. Then head to fishing spots in Northern Plains or the Desert. For higher probabilities of buying the supplies, use Carp or Sardines as bait.