Tales of Come up and Ultimate Fantast 16 additionally chart excessive.
As packed as 2020 was with thrilling and main online game releases, 2021 is wanting much more packed, with plenty of massive releases due out over the approaching 12 months. That’s mirrored in Famitsu’s newest charts for essentially the most extremely anticipated upcoming video games as properly, as voted by Famitsu’s readers.
On high of the charts is Monster Hunter Rise, Capcom’s upcoming Nintendo Change unique title, although it has a really slender lead over the sport positioned second, Bandai Namco’s upcoming Tales of Come up. Then in third place there’s Ultimate Fantasy 16, whereas it’s adopted (after a fairly wholesome hole in votes) by fellow behemoth Resident Evil Village.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel is positioned fifth, with fellow Change exclusives similar to Rune Issue 5, Bravely Default 2, Shin Megami Tensei 5, and Bayonetta 3 additionally figuring into the highest 10.
You possibly can take a look at the total high 10 beneath. All votes had been forged by Famitsu readers between November 26 and December 2.
1. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise – 753 votes
2. [PS4] Tales of Come up – 749 votes
3. [PS5] Ultimate Fantasy XVI – 692 votes
4. [PS5] Resident Evil Village – 548 votes
5. [NSW] Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 477 votes
6. [NSW] Rune Manufacturing facility 5 – 426 votes
7. [NSW] Bravely Default II – 384 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 376 votes
9. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 357 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 252 votes