Skate Metropolis, a soothing sport about skating to low-fi beats, will likely be coming to PC and consoles “quickly,” developer Agens and writer Snowman introduced in the present day.
In keeping with the press launch, the sport will function:
- Coast by way of three stunning and iconic places primarily based off of actual world skate spots in Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona.
- A whole bunch of trick mixtures, together with flip methods, grabs, grinds, spins, and manuals with our easy-to-use controls.
- Over 100 challenges to finish. Or sit back and journey at your individual tempo with Infinite Skate.
- Customise your skater by selecting up a brand new deck, vans, wheels, footwear, hats, glasses, garments, or coiffure. It’s also possible to change your pores and skin tone whereas creating your skater.
- Seize and share your finest runs with our in-game recording instruments. You’ll be able to zoom in, spin the digital camera and even decelerate time to focus on your finest methods.
- Unique soundtrack of atmospheric lo-fi beats.
- Dreamy, stunning, nostalgic artwork fashion.
Skate Metropolis initially launched alongside the Apple Arcade service launch in September 2019, and can now be “coming quickly” to Steam, Epic Video games Retailer, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Swap. Try among the skating motion and a style of the sport’s soundtrack within the trailer beneath.