Riot Video games continues its help of Valorant right this moment with a brand new patch that lastly sees the introduction of the hotly anticipated new Agent Skye. The Aussie huntress will now have the ability to unleash her powers throughout Valorant’s new maps, together with Icebox, which joins Aggressive for the primary time.
The patch notes reveal different notable modifications, too, equivalent to tweaks to each Sentinel Brokers, Cypher and Killjoy. Cypher’s cameras and tripwires are actually disabled and revealed when he dies,.
Killjoy, in the meantime, now must be inside 40 meters for her turrets to perform, although the cooldown for turret redeployment has been decreased from 20 to 10 seconds. There are related modifications to each her Alarmbot and Nanoswarm skills, too, that are tougher to detect and do extra injury.
Elsewhere, Breach will get a small buff as his flash length is elevated from 1.75 to 2 seconds.
Listed here are among the smaller however equally vital tweaks to the economic system, high quality of life options, and bug fixes:
Video games Programs
Updates to Financial system Ruleset
- Attackers who lose however survive your entire spherical with out planting the Spike obtain a decreased variety of credit (1,000)
- Defenders who lose however survive your entire spherical after the Spike has detonated additionally obtain decreased credit (1,000)
- Dying to the Spike will not depend as a dying in KDA statistics
- Extra financial data added as a tooltip when hovering over the exclamation mark subsequent to “Min Subsequent Spherical” within the store
High quality of Life
- Left-handed view mannequin is now obtainable for gamers. Gamers can swap their first particular person view-model to lefthanded by going to the settings menu and swapping their view mannequin to “Left-Handed”. Altering this can even present all different gamers as left-handed when spectating.
- Now you can ship a direct message by clicking a good friend’s title in chat as an alternative of getting to kind their title out
- Gamers which were AFK or alt-tabbed for greater than 5 minutes will now seem as ‘Away’ within the Social Panel
- Adjusted crew colours to stay mounted for the complete length of a recreation for observers as an alternative of getting the Attacking facet all the time seem as purple, and the defending facet all the time seem as inexperienced
- The expertise of getting groups change colours on the half from a viewer perspective was a bit complicated, and likewise led to some difficulties for broadcasters to match their overlays to this conduct. This transformation will permit the viewers and match organizers to have a extra constant expertise for everything of a recreation.
- [BETA] Experimental Sharpening
- Mounted one supply of fight hitches we’ve seen from participant experiences
- We’re persevering with to analyze the fight hitches that gamers have been reporting in latest patches. This patch features a repair for one of the crucial widespread hitches that we’ve seen throughout fight. Whereas we hope that it will resolve the difficulty for a lot of of you, we’re nonetheless actively monitoring down a pair different hitches that we’ve seen out of your clips.
- Jett now can’t rope sprint lel
- Mounted a bug the place incoming Celebration invitations would stay energetic within the Social Panel after being declined
- Gamers not see the spike location when reconnecting to a recreation
- Mounted challenge the place participant corpses may trigger collision points
- Sage wall segments not breaks if a participant dies on prime of them
- Mounted a bug that might disable queueing for any mode if a participant closed the shopper in the course of the Match Discovered countdown.
- Mounted a bug that was displaying Act Rank badge on the MVP display screen exterior of Aggressive Queue.
For Valorant’s Patch 1.0 notes, it’s right here.