Patch 1.3.3 additionally brings extra customization selections and a respec choice.
Wasteland 3’s patch 1.3.3, “Demise and Taxes”, is now out there and introduces the extremely requested Permadeath mode. Out there in single-player solely, it sees your celebration members dying in the event that they’re down for too lengthy. No reviving or any of these shenanigans. Troublesome Talent Checks are additionally out there to encourage specializing completely different squad members.
It basically permits for growing checks to Expertise, Attributes and Notion by +2 as much as +10. Together with dialogue selections, it additionally applies to gear so that you’ll have to be very cautious about every squad-mates function. Thankfully, it’s now doable to respec completely different celebration members as properly. Simply head to the Ranger HQ, go to Handle Squad and select “Retrain.” After all, any Quirks, Cyborg Tech or Tarjan Machine perks can’t be modified.
Retraining does include a value, which can also be shared with recruiting new Rangers. Whereas the primary two are free, you’ll have to spend $200 for subsequent recruits and respecs, which will increase by 1.75x as much as $3000. Different options of the patch embrace new customization choices for characters like make-up, tattoos, masks, helmets and so forth. Try the complete patch notes right here for extra particulars.
Extra Crash and Efficiency Fixes
- We’ve been frequently working to enhance stability on methods with low quantities of reminiscence (older consoles, primarily) and this replace resolves certainly one of our most impactful points. For these of you experiencing crashes after longer play classes, we’d love so that you can give this replace a try to tell us if it resolved your challenge. If not, we’d additionally like to listen to from you on the inXile boards so we will proceed to make enhancements.
- We’ve taken a move at textures throughout the sport to both scale back or enhance texture sizes to create a extra constant reminiscence footprint. This could lead to barely extra even efficiency.
- Extra misc. adjustments and fixes that ought to lead to general improved stability.
[PC] Added voice chat choices to allow Push to Discuss, present microphone enter supply, handle quantity, or disable it completely. The Push to Discuss key could be custom-made in keyboard bindings.
- Recreation choices now have descriptive textual content in case our very intelligently named choices weren’t clear sufficient.
- Fastened the Poindexter quirk for Rangers recruited from HQ. They’ll now accurately obtain their bonus talent factors as meant… NERDS.
- Resolved a difficulty with the bonus Hit Likelihood from Management not growing accurately because it’s leveled up.
- We simply made the Hoon Homestead at all times out there from the world map no matter selections and development. In order that higher repair it.
- We screwed up the intercom earlier than Vic and now we have now unscrewed it.
- Resolved a softlock that would happen whereas arresting Vic.
- Fastened a difficulty the place you generally couldn’t save the sport after a fight the place you hacked a robotic or tamed an animal. How does that even occur? Who is aware of. Nicely, somebody does, simply not me. Making video games sounds exhausting.